Re: C-R-Newsletter #33

  • Mike Treder
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
      We are aiming for membership in the CRN Task Force to be broad and
      inclusive. We do have ethicists and philosophers among our 44 members
      (getting larger every day), and will welcome someone with a religious
      viewpoint who can strengthen our studies on nanotechnology
      implications and policy.

      (see http://crnano.typepad.com/crnblog/2005/08/crn_task_force_.html)

      Mike Treder
      CRN Executive Director