Looking for Job

  • Debajyoti Sarangi
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1 4:43 AM
      Hi All,
      I am Dr, D Sarangi working in the Nanotech area, mainly Carbon Nanotube. Very much experienced in HRTEM, SEM and other characterization tools. I am looking for job.

      I will appreciate your help.

      I have attahed my CV.

      Regards

      Debajyoti

      Dr. Debajyoti Sarangi,
      Micro and Nanosystems, ETH Zentrum –CLA H 1
      Tannenstrasse 3, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland.
      Ph: +41 1 632 27 82 (Office) Fax: +41 1 632 14 62
      Web: http://sarangi.tophonors.com/

    • meyya sundar
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1 5:50 AM
        Hello,

        i am interested in the use of nanorobots to
        detect cancer cells and destroy it.

        I want to know about the programming of
        nanorobots(ie with languages or software packages)

        if anybody have idea don't forget to send me a
        mail with information about websites,journals with
        your suggestion
        with regards
        meyya

        Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com
      • jaime knutson
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1 2:07 PM
          Well, you could give them all senses like sniffing and
          seeing eye dogs and train them to detect the scent of
          different disorders.
          Like make a saint bernard or golden retriever bot.
          but be careful no one makes a doberman pinscher. or a
          pitbull. the choice is in yoor hands, i wash my hands
          of it. talk soon.

          --- meyya sundar <meyys_s1892002@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >

          > i am interested in the use of nanorobots to
          > detect cancer cells and destroy it.
          >
          > I want to know about the programming of
          > nanorobots(ie with languages or software packages)
          >
          > if anybody have idea don't forget to send me
          > mail with information about websites,journals with
          > your suggestion
          > with regards
          > meyya

          > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Go
          > to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

          que sera sera....

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • nanoparticlesalez
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3 7:20 PM
            What are RTILs?

            --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, "aplombrohit" <aplombrohit@y...> wrote:
            > can some one please help me on the topic ,"continuous macrofibers
            > using CNTs" (i have to use RTILs for preparing such fibers...any
            > reference papers,or relevant websites or if some1 wants to reply in
            > person,than please do...my project is going on this thing..)
            >
            > Rohit
            > aplombrohit@y...
          • sathish thiruvengadam
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 6 1:24 PM
              Hey can any one help me with the topic sonochemical synthesis of nanomaterials. i need to do a review paper on this topic. could any one suggest some links or sources to get information about this

              thanks
              sathish

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 6 4:48 PM
                In a message dated 9/6/2005 6:05:16 PM Central Standard Time,
                sathishtgadam@... writes:

                sonochemical synthesis of nanomaterials

                Their is a significant number of papers and links if you simply google your
                topic.
                Their are 92 for sonochemical _synthesis_
                (http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/synthesis&r=67) of nanomaterials on
                Google Scholar.

                forbes4nano

              • MissK
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 7 4:38 AM
                  Also, which may be even more helpful, is if you use a tool called clusty. http://www.clusty.com/
                  This will cluster your results in a more manageable way and should take you less time to find your exact subject matter.

                  sathishtgadam@... writes:

                  sonochemical synthesis of nanomaterials

                  Their is a significant number of papers and links if you simply google your
                  topic.
                  Their are 92 for sonochemical _synthesis_
                  (http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/synthesis&r=67) of nanomaterials on
                  Google Scholar.

                  forbes4nano

                  http://www.nanoindustries.com
                  Nanotechnology: solutions for the future.

                  Visit your group "nanotech" on the web.

                • sathish thiruvengadam
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 12 8:04 PM
                    Thanks folks