I'm new to this group..... any suggestions?

  • cargillapril
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1 11:23 AM
      I have never joined a group before, so this is a first for me. I
      recently changed my major from nursing to an Associates of Science.
      My primary intrest is Nanotechnology, although I do enjoy the
      forensic's part of science as well. Any suggestions that you all may
      be able to offer me in my adventure would be greatly appreciated. Any
      of you from Colorado?
    • KAZ
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1 2:28 PM
        --- cargillapril <cargillapril@...> wrote:

        > I have never joined a group before, so this is a first for me. I
        > recently changed my major from nursing to an Associates of Science.
        > My primary intrest is Nanotechnology, although I do enjoy the
        > forensic's part of science as well. Any suggestions that you all may
        > be able to offer me in my adventure would be greatly appreciated. Any
        > of you from Colorado?

        You should configure your settings for this group, to deliver the posts to
        your email address. This group's activity is too sporadic to try to follow
        via the web, especially for someone new to discussion lists.

        I also suggest that you initiate conversations here about the things which
        already interest you in nanotech, or ask specific questions. Most of us are
        probably too jaded/desensitized to discussion list to just start blurting out
        commentary.

        We need some kind of conversation piece to get us started.

        --
        Support our troops: Get them out of Iraq

        AIM/Yahoo/AOL Instant Messenger: KazVorpal
        ICQ#: 1912557 MSN Messenger: KazVorpal@...
      • April Cargill
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1 9:23 PM
          Thank you for the pointers. I look forward to further discussion.

          April

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15 8:56 AM
            I'm a nanotech student and I'm also new mailing lists.
            Don't know how to keep up with 5 msgs a day! Thanks
            for the tip though.

            Kevin.

          • nanoparticlesalez@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15 5:45 PM
              Why's you quit nursing? Some womebn tell me nursing sucks.