Re: Thanks

  • intel007
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi Mayya,

      The term "nanotechnology" is not clearly defined some believe
      everything below 100nm is nanotechnology. If so then organic
      chemistry will fall directly into this category all the drugs and
      polymers we synthesize today can be brought under the classification
      of nanotechnology.

      My personal opinion about nanotechnology is that anything that
      involves some sort of manipulation at molecular level can be
      considered as nanotechnology.

      so what the semiconducting industry is not nanotechnology... but if
      it will be get me a job then definitely it is lol...

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Subramanya Mayya <ksmayya@y...>
      wrote:

      > I would like to draw your attention to the following booklet for
      the definition of Nanotechnology
      > www.europaeische-akademie-aw.de/
      pages/publikationen/graue_reihe/35.pdf

      > Definition of Nanotechnology is as described in this
      report..."fuzzy", although one frequently confuses miniaturization
      with nanotechnology.

> [...]
      >
      > Also, there is nothing that is "less expensive" when it comes to
      > nanotechnology. I dont really think Mr. Prasath has a grasp on the
      > concept of the business. Nanotech field is not like selling talcum
      > powder to find the least expensive one in the market.
      >
      > Please dont be misguided by a ill informed graduate student. Do
      your
      > home work, talk to investors that you might know or someone who
      > knows someone who is an invester or runs a company similar to what
      > you have been thinking about.
      >
      > Above all set your target area like "nanoelectronics" or sensors
      > etc, then start your research, come up with a business plan. If
      you
      > dont do your home work then you will only be visiting forums like
      > this and will never see a company grow out of it.
      >
      > good luck...
      >
      > intel007
      >
      > --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, karthik prabhu
      > <karthikprabhum2004@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > Thanks for your suggestion. I will look for those kind
      market.
      > > If u get any details regarding this pls mail me.
      > >
      > > * What r u doing ? r u working?
      > >
      > > Thank u
      > >
      > > ith regards,
      > > M.Karthikprabhu.
      > >
      > > PRASATH <mwprasath2000@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > HI Karthik
      > > Its is very good plan but as for now i dont think
      > > u have much options for that since the field is young
      > > and only big manufactures are doing the job .I can
      > > tell one thing if u wish to get into the market its
      > > better to find out the less expensive nanoproduct that
      > > has large comercial purpose .So that u can get the
      > > products and deliver it to the market from the bigger
      > > companies.Hope it helps you.
      > >
      > > cheers
      > > prasath
      > > --- karthikprabhum2004
      > > <karthikprabhum2004@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > Hi,
      > > I am a sofware engineer.I am interested in
      > > nanotechnology and
      > > interested to start a small firm. So i want the
      > > details regarding it such as the market condition and
      > > area of
      > > specification which is favorable for doing so.
      > >

      > > * From where i can start?
      > >

      > > yours friendly,
      > > M.Karthikprabhu.
      > >

      > > The Nanotechnology Industries mailing list.
      > > "Nanotechnology: solutions for the future."
      > > www.nanoindustries.com
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      > > Terms of Service.

      > > Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
      > > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      > >

      > > The Nanotechnology Industries mailing list.
      > > "Nanotechnology: solutions for the future."
      > > www.nanoindustries.com
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Service.
      > >

      > > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

    • T.S. XIa
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
        Although the link does not work at this moment, it is nice to get informed, thanks.

        intel007 <intel007@...> wrote:

> [...]

        > prasath
        > --- karthikprabhum2004
        > <karthikprabhum2004@y...> wrote:
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > Hi,
        > I am a sofware engineer.I am interested in
        > nanotechnology and
        > interested to start a small firm. So i want the
        > details regarding it such as the market condition and
        > area of
        > specification which is favorable for doing so.
        >

        > * From where i can start?
        >

        > yours friendly,
        > M.Karthikprabhu.

        > www.nanoindustries.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        > Terms of Service.

        > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

        > www.nanoindustries.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

      • Subramanya Mayya
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
          Considering that it is not illegal to distribute the freely available material downloaded from the internet, I could send this file to whomsoever interested on request. The file size is 1.25MB.

          Mayya

          intel007 <intel007@...> wrote:

> [...]

          > u have much options for that since the field is young
          > and only big manufactures are doing the job .I can
          > tell one thing if u wish to get into the market its
          > better to find out the less expensive nanoproduct that
          > has large comercial purpose .So that u can get the
          > products and deliver it to the market from the bigger
          > companies.Hope it helps you.
          >
          > cheers
          > prasath
          > --- karthikprabhum2004
          > <karthikprabhum2004@y...> wrote:
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > Hi,
          > I am a sofware engineer.I am interested in
          > nanotechnology and
          > interested to start a small firm. So i want the
          > details regarding it such as the market condition and
          > area of
          > specification which is favorable for doing so.

        • kasi viswanath
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 19, 2005
            --- PRASATH <mwprasath2000@...> wrote:

            > HI
            > Im Msc student doing Nanoelectronics in UK .
            >
            > cheers
            > prasath
            hAI KARTHIK,
            Iam planning to start a career in
            nanotech.i had finished my B.E in stream of
            electronics& comm with 67%.

            i do need help in the following:

            Education cost.
            Syllabus (very hard or OK).
            BASICS which makes to avoid teething probs.
            best univ to study requred %

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 19, 2005
              HAI,

              PLZ SEND ME THE SAME