Roderick's membership

  • Gina Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2005
      You are still subscribed to the list, you may introduce a topic for discussion at any time. Just to be sure that you are receiving emails from the list, please confirm that you received this email by replying. Regards,

      The moderator
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2005
        yes: )

        i havent recieved any mail for a while. thatsall.. thanks..
        i have had a lot of email to digest recently, mostly news and weather stuff though. it would be real good to get my teeth into some nano..

        can i just blurt a big phat topic once in a while? i love going off to findthe answers to peoples questions.. not that i am soo useful on the nano list.. but i think ,i have some good market/ product topics and plenty o pure science/ ethics/ developement < i have some chance to study for a while. it would be good to get abrest of th industry as it is.. can you recomend any links to find discussion of market impact and economic effect...

        if you want you can redirect my account to fishboyai@...

        but i dont mind..

        regards and respect

        roderick X fish

        p.s. just noticed it goes strait to list!

        hello all!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2005
            --- Gina Miller <nanogirl@...> wrote:

            > you may introduce a topic for
            > discussion at any time.

            Who wants to bet on whether nanotech or bioengineered microorganisms are used
            to make tiny repairs to things first?

            =====
            Support our troops: Get them out of Iraq

            AIM/Yahoo/AOL Instant Messenger: KazVorpal
            ICQ#: 1912557 MSN Messenger: KazVorpal@...