Perhaps someone could help me with this...

  • Christopher Wilson
    Message 1 of 65 , Dec 1, 2004
      On another forum people are talking about nano-organisms. Does anyone
      here know about them? Do they indeed exsist? What evicence is there
      for them?

      One other thing, I have suggested the posiblity (which came to mind
      from this) of a quantom organism.

      Best Regards,
    • Roderick Mc Carthy
      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 29, 2004
        and soldiers should die because tony blair is a crap
        leader...

        i am sorry KAZ but i do not agree.. we learn because
        we can. we design for th task, we evolve not destroy..
        survival is the end game for production, betterment
        such for study..

        u always jump to say i am anti-tech etc.. i am one of
        nanos best / better allies.. we dont want gm trees, we
        dont need them,,, there are plenty of reasons, mostly
        concerning pure science/ best practice and integrity
        within th natural world..

        i am suprised to find pro-gm tree support on a nano
        list, cos i thought it meant you were clever and
        future designery types, not a bunch of rank closing
        sales b***h**.. gm crops lose money and damage th
        env.. is that good for science? commercial or pure?

        wake up KAZ.. there is a beautiful future of
        potential.. we can also lose everything much easier
        than you seem to think..
        > Support our troops: Get them out of Iraq

        support our troops! bring them home now!

        arrest bush and blair! try them for war crimes!