Re: [nanotech] Computer Science to nanotechnology?

  • Mohd Sarfaraz Khwaja
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hello!

      Considering your Computer Science background, how about doing Quantum Computing?

      psyonicdeath <Psyonicdeath@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I have been watching the progress of nanotechnology for many years
      now, and I have decided to enter the field as soon as I complete my
      4 year course at Polytechnic University. I was wondering if Computer
      Science would be a wise choice in taking as a major in order to
      enter into the field of nanotechnology. I have years of experiance
      with many aspects of Computer Science and I feel this subject is the
      most appropriate for my current background. I am only worried about
      how I can make a transition from what is currently tought in
      computer science into the fundamentals of nanotechnology.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT