Electrical Percolation and Nitrated Buckey Balls-Tubes

  • xenuxenu13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      This Electrical Percolation piece seems interesting as far as
      circuitville. The octanitrocubanes remind me of the carbon-caged
      platinum with the interces latticed with nitrogen. C8H8 molecules
      are touted as highly energetic with only the four corner joints
      nitrated, so too would be the carbon-cage platinum with the exterior
      junctures nitrated at stressed angles.

      Achieving electrical percolation in polymer-carbon nanotube
      composites
      http://materials.ipicyt.edu.mx/~nt04-abstracts/P158.html

      http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/~richards/projects/slr1.html