Re: [nanotech] AFM testing facility needed

  • Rahul
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2004

      Hello.......
      If ya currently In INdia some where in the southern part...u can get an AFM testing done either at the IIsc-bangalore or contact mr Rao at Iisc thru mail....... I do remember them having an AFM during my last visit to India.
      Cheers,
      Rahul

      On Sun, 30 May 2004 rtcsridhar wrote :
      >Hi,
      >  Can anybody tell me where I can get force modulation AFM testing
      >done.
      >  Thank you.
      >The Nanotechnology Industries mailing list.
      >"Nanotechnology: solutions for the future."
      >www.nanoindustries.com
      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >To visit your group on the web, go to:

      >Yahoo! Terms of Service
      >.

    • Sudhanshu Garg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2004
        We also have two in Mumbai - TIFR and IITB.

        ~*~