co founder http://www.nanoaging.com

  • dadadodo6
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2004
      Hi

      I have created a web site on aging and nanomedicine, I search a co
      founder let me know if you have some skills!

      Read some page if you want..

      http://www.nanoaging.com

      Let me know your opinions, it`s important for me..

      --Jon
    • ipswichwiseone
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2004
        --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, "dadadodo6" <dadadodo6@h...> wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > I have created a web site on aging and nanomedicine, I search a co
        > founder let me know if you have some skills!
        >
        > Read some page if you want..
        >
        > http://www.nanoaging.com
        >
        > Let me know your opinions, it`s important for me..
        >
        > --Jon

        Hi Jon,

        Having probelms opening the site... like the idea, would you like to
        join up with me at Nano Tsunami so I can add a NanoAgeing page.

        www.nano-tsunami.com

        David
      • jo mando
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2004
          hi...
          yes...we are interested to coop with you..please see
          www.hkc22.com following..information.........
          we like to hear what you search....

          Nanotechnology leads to ANOTHER WORLD not a new world!!

          New book by Helmut Kaiser with the title “Another World”

          We are on the way to "another world" in this century. Converging technologies like Nanotechnology - Biotechnology-Neural technology ( cognitive science ) Infomatics - Information - Robotics - Atom technologies will lead into Molecular technologies and Atom technologies.

          Atoms and molecules are the building blocks of everything. (nano is only a measurement, bio only means life..) Shaping molecules and atoms will be the key process for the production and design of products, processes and services. The impact will be in every industry and the whole life and living.

          Today the state of science and processes are either unknown or underestimated in future-potentials and time to market. The future has started yesterday. There are companies supplying molecules, shaping molecules in life science, in water processes, energy, food, food processes, informatics and so on.....

          Universities, companies and governments working on the new developments and technologies. 800 companies arround the world, 2000 research institutes, and the governments are spending 24 billion US $ in 2003 with an increase of about 8 percent per year for the next 10 years and further.The market volume will be more than 890 billion US $ by 2015.

          Yes, the molecular manufacturing poses new environmental and society questions and risks. For better or for worse is an open question - the world is in transition faster than ever before. It will not be a new world it will be another world.

          This report describes and analyzes the converging technologies, sciences, markets, industries and societal impacts, the chances and risks and the future potentials.

          The report is made in modules for any readers wanting the bottom line,

          for investors wanting to know the future investment potentials , for companies wanting to know the future markets

          and governments to act or react of this rapid and silent revolution. Only the spectrum of the mentioned technologies

          and sciences that operate and manipulate molecules and atoms together create new applications, products, services and value. These are the converging technologies.

          For more information pls go to

          http://www.hkc22.com/molecularindustry.html

          Homepage www.hkc22.com

          You can buy this book..450 pages… direct there….69 Euro plus 5 Euro postage

          on......

          Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
          Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!

        • The NanoAging Institute
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2004
            > > I have created a web site on aging and nanomedicine, I search a co
            > > founder let me know if you have some skills!
            > >
            > > Read some page if you want..
            > >
            > > http://www.nanoaging.com
            > >
            > > Let me know your opinions, it`s important for me..

            you are having problem with the page right now?

            Some people said me that ;-(

            when did you access the site new york time..