nanoengineering to harness Gravitaional Waves

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      Regarding Dr. Robert Baker, consultant to the Mitre Corporation in
      McLean Virginia (http://www.gravwave.com )…

      http://www.gravwave.com/pdf/Precursor%20HFGW%20Generator%
      20Experiments.pdf :
      "There exist three general categories of High-Frequency Gravitational
      Wave (HFGW) generators: electromechanical, high-temperature
      superconductor, and laser/plasma. …"

      http://www.gravwave.com/pdf/The%20Story%20of%20High-Frequency%
      20Gravitational%20Waves.pdf :

      "The history of gravitational waves is traced from the original
      suggestion of Jules Henri Poincaré, the general theory of Albert
      Einstein, and the pioneering analyses of Joseph Weber and Robert
      Forward. Today we are discovering new means to generate and detect
      High-Frequency Gravitational Waves (HFGW) in a terrestrial laboratory
      due to technological advancements. The validation of Einstein's
      gravitational wave (GW) theory by Hulse and Taylor, for which they
      received the Nobel Prize, and the studies of possible relic or
      primordial HFGW to be detected in the cosmic background, and other
      celestial sources of much lower frequency GW, are discussed. The
      seemly insurmountable barriers to laboratory GW generation are shown
      to be breached through the use of new technology including high-
      temperature superconductors, nanotechnology, and ultra-fast science.
      Some twenty devices that have been proposed for the laboratory
      generation of HFGW since 1960 and three new HFGW detectors are
      briefly described.
      … … … …
      "Landau and Lifshitz [3], on page 349 of their fundamental treatise
      state: "Since it has definite energy, the gravitational wave is
      itself the source of some additional gravitational field... its field
      is a second-order effect ... But in the case of high-frequency
      gravitational waves the effect is significantly strengthened ..."

      Unless I'm missing something here, what Dr. Baker is saying validates
      statements made by Bob Lazar and UNITEL's Larry Maurer (although both
      are generating/harnessing "gravity waves" using different
      processes). To be sure, their attempts at a robust physics
      explanation fell short of "convincing". But I never doubted what
      they saw with their own eyes. Now -- not being physicists -- their
      explanations at figuring out the phenomena may have been inadequate.
      But it's too easy to trash an entire paper based on the first math
      error. (Which is a mistake in itself. It happened in one of
      Einstein's published papers when he divided by zero. A few
      paragraphs later he did the same thing and the results "cancelled"
      one another. But when a reviewer brought it to his attention,
      Einstein never spoke to that person again.)

      Lazar was ridiculed for speaking of a mythical Element-115. Although
      theory predicts certain "islands of stable trans-Uranic elements" of
      which 115 would be included, no mainstreamer was placing any
      bets. "Absolutely ridiculous!" And now those same mainstreamers are
      dining at the "All You Can Eat Crow" buffet. Similarly, Maurer was
      criticized for his proposal of a new genre of supercrystalline laser
      which would -- in effect -- operate like a "tractor beam in
      reverse". Now it looks like that is feasible after all and the
      challenge -- which Maurer himself alluded to -- resides in the
      materials science sector rather than in the physics arena. (Note
      that this is does not include UNITEL's concept of 'Macroscopic
      quantum tunneling' which is a whole different ballgame. If it can be
      done -- if Mother Nature can indeed be "tricked" into believing a
      real-world object is a quantum-sized particle -- it sure
      beats "wormholes" and Einstein-Rosen bridges!)

      Finally, Dr. Baker's proposals to utilize gravitational waves for
      communications sounds eerily like those proposed by Professor Ray
      Kramer, father of famed missing person Phillip Taylor Kramer.
      Instantaneous communication to anywhere in the Universe.

      For more info:
      Kramer => http://www.stealthskater.com/Science.htm#Kramer
      Lazar=> http://www.stealthskater.com/UFO.htm#Lazar
      UNITEL => http://www.stealthskater.com/UNITEL.htm
    • Mark Gubrud
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
        more pseudoscience

        --
        Mark Avrum Gubrud | "The Farce?"
        Center for Superconductivity Research | "Well, the Farce is what