Semiconductor nanoparticles

  • Abhishek Nareshraj Singh
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am working on a project for self-assembly to form heterogenous
      structures. Could someone please suggest some SEMICONDUCTOR
      NANOPARTICLES that I can use for my project. I know this is very
      vague but still, this is how it has to start. Even a link to a
      website which provides info on the suppliers and information about
      nanoparticles (various kinds and properties) would be highly
      appreciated.

      Regards,
      Abhishek
    • keyur halari
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        hi abhi

        hope u r fine..
        now about your question try link mentioned below
        http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/10008336
        and search different papers in science journal named Advanced Materials

        tc.

        Keyur Halari

        Abhishek Nareshraj Singh <aby_singh60@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        I am working on a project for self-assembly to form heterogenous
        structures. Could someone please suggest some SEMICONDUCTOR
        NANOPARTICLES that I can use for my project. I know this is very
        vague but still, this is how it has to start. Even a link to a
        website which provides info on the suppliers and information about
        nanoparticles (various kinds and properties) would be highly
        appreciated.

        Regards,
        Abhishek

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here

      • Abhishek Nareshraj Singh
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
          Hi Keyur,
          How are you doing buddy.. :).. Thanks for the Information.. !!..
          Send me your cell phone #... on friends2k...

          Have a gr8 time..
          cheers
          abhishek

          --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, keyur halari <halarikeyur@y...>
          wrote:
          > hi abhi
          >
          > hope u r fine..
          > now about your question try link mentioned below
          > http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/10008336
          > and search different papers in science journal named Advanced
          Materials

          > tc.
          >
          > Keyur Halari
          >

          > Abhishek Nareshraj Singh <aby_singh60@y...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          >
          > I am working on a project for self-assembly to form heterogenous
          > structures. Could someone please suggest some SEMICONDUCTOR
          > NANOPARTICLES that I can use for my project. I know this is very
          > vague but still, this is how it has to start. Even a link to a
          > website which provides info on the suppliers and information about
          > nanoparticles (various kinds and properties) would be highly
          > appreciated.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Abhishek

          > www.nanoindustries.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          > Click Here

          Service.

          > Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies,
          services, tools and more.

        • keyur halari
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
            its 215-432-0529.
            talk to later.

            tc
            keyur

            wrote:
            > hi abhi
            >
            > hope u r fine..
            > now about your question try link mentioned below
            > http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/10008336
            > and search different papers in science journal named Advanced
            Materials

            > tc.
            >
            > Keyur Halari
            >

            > Abhishek Nareshraj Singh <aby_singh60@y...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            >
            > I am working on a project for self-assembly to form heterogenous
            > structures. Could someone please suggest some SEMICONDUCTOR
            > NANOPARTICLES that I can use for my project. I know this is very
            > vague but still, this is how it has to start. Even a link to a
            > website which provides info on the suppliers and information about
            > nanoparticles (various kinds and properties) would be highly
            > appreciated.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Abhishek

            > www.nanoindustries.com
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            > Click Here

            Service.

            > Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies,
            services, tools and more.

          • Eugen Leitl
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2004
              On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 12:07:14AM +0000, keyur halari wrote:
              > its 215-432-0529.
              > talk to later.

              Kindly keep private chitchat offlist.
              Do not top-post.
              Only cite relevant information in your reply.
              Avoid using nonstandard orthography.
              Ask Google first, before telling random strangers on a mailing list that
              you've got no clue.

              http://www.google.com/search?q=semiconductor+nanoparticles&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8