Re: [nanotech] Re: Isn't a nano electronic device susceptible to an electric surge?

  • Jean ROCH
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 6, 2004
      Very interesting PDF, Eugen, especially the last page. This looks very
      promising !

      I guess I'll just have to wait for this stuff to become real-world
      technology :) I hope it won't take long.

      Jean

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
    • E M
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 6, 2004
        Hey guys..Is any of you who is familiar with Silvaco software can tell me if there is any way to use Silvaco in nano field,,,Is there any Quantum application in this software????,,,THANX IN ADAVANCE