nano tech

  • amareshwars
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      hello ,

      I am a student in M.Sc MAterial Science at christian albrechts
      university,kiel, germany.I am looking forward to do my thesis in
      nanotechnology. i would like to know the companies or research
      institutes where the research in nanotechnology is happening here in
      germany.looking forward to here some responses from the people in
      this group.

      thanking you,

      amareshwar siddiram