Re: [nanotech] Re: Continuing Research on Supercomputers and NanoTech

  • alistair tweed
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 9, 2004
      "Agree on the basis of what? .... This is all pure "slamming" with absolutely not an once of research or intelligent logical thought."
      "Do some research. This is a scape goat level one attack on our
      company and I truly believe one of you should have done a little
      research. "
      "And I personally am insulted by this and request an apology and retraction of this. "

      Well, Jon, I am sorry that you feel insulted and I apologise.  It wasn't my intent to upset by agreeing with Mark and toscanatoskana.  I just happen to agree with him on this one.

      I think there are some things to consider:

      The internet is a fantastic place to discuss things.  As we are doing now.  This should be welcomed.

      The internet is a fantastic place to exercise free speech.  As you have done, as Mark has done, as toscanatoskana has done and as I have done.  This is right and proper that we should be able to do so.  If we are going to express opinions in a free environment, we can't be too sensitive.  Other people are free to disagree with us in ways we don't like and we just have to accept that.

      The internet is a wonderful place for wierdos.  And God bless each and every one of their pointy little heads!  Depending on your own opinions, individuals can seem sane or madder than a bucket full of eels.  It is quite possible that you think I fall into the latter category.  Fine.  I really don't mind.

      Personally, I find some of your opinions rather strange.  To illustrate,
      I would like to quote from some of your earlier mails as Mark has done, but unfortunately I tend to delete all your mails.  However, I am happy to quote from your website:
      http://www.crystalwareinc.com/
      "We are continuing to seek out investors..."
      http://www.crystalwareinc.com/caio/
      "We are currently looking for additional ...investors in the CAIO project at crystalware."

      So it is in you interests to do a fair bit of grandstanding on this forum, then?

      http://www.crystalwareinc.com/caio/
      "pneumonic" - I think you mean mnemonic don't you?

      And my personal favourite:
      http://www.crystalwareinc.com/Crystalware/index.html
      "We are also co-hosting the JBMichaels UFO book site and archives..."
      "Some refused to leave New York after the terrorists set off the 300 megaton nuclear device. The radiation was so bad that..."  and so it goes on.

      If you are trying to portray your company as a serious proposition for investors, I would recommend ditching this sort of thing.  It makes you come across as paranoid and delusional.

      "Any great inventor is first ignored, then laughed at, then attacked,
      and eventually respected. I surely look forward to the day when the
      lot of psuedo intellects looking at the manufactured final product
      will scratch their heads and say... damn.. I guess we were wrong...
      because you are."

      Jon, I am prepared to admit that there is a chance, however slim, that you might be right.  However, as a small investor in nanotech, the risk/reward ratio is looking a bit too scary for me to start writing you any cheques.  I will agree again with Mark when he says "Anybody who enters into a business relationship with you as at least as big a fool as you are, and probably bigger." and apologise in advance for any additional offence I may have caused by agreeing with Mark again.

      However I wish you the best of luck in you endevours!  Prove us wrong and delight us all.

      Tumble

      John Bell wrote:
      Agree on the basis of what? You in depth research on the concepts
      involved and our work. Have you even bothered to check out the
      company, my contributions over the last three decades from the
      company originally based in Silicon Valley. This is all
      pure "slamming" with absolutely not an once of research or
      intelligent logical thought. And I personally am insulted by this
      and request an apology and retraction of this.

      jb
      ceo
      crystalware

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, "toscanatoskana"
      wrote:
      > MarK,
      >
      > I agree completely
      >

      > --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gubrud wrote:
      > > This person is clearly spinning nonsense and I suspect fraud as
      > well.
      > >
      > > Mark Avrum Gubrud
      > >
      > > John Bell wrote:
      > > >
      > > > We have received considerable responses to our posts
      concerning
      > our
      > > > research activities. I have left a message for Nanogirl to
      contact
      > > > me directly at crystalware@c... concerning certain
      > > > posts that we have made. I can also be reached at ICQ 521323
      > > > jbmichaels@h...
      > /

    • joshua bailey
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 10, 2004

        my background? lol.  i am 21 from VA and i read way too much. i am worried most about what changes machines will bring to our society (if we survive them) in the wrong hands this technology is extremely dangerous, and i feel that we as humans are in over our heads so to say. we are not simple not ready. we as a race are not ready for the extreme changes that will come about because of these tiny machines (immortality, advanced space travel, ETC) i very seriously doubt we will survive. but its a better way to go out than the black rain of nuclear fallout. i have a lot of science theories but i will never share them for the fear that my ideas will be used as weapons. i do not want riches, i do not want fame. my only wish is peace (like thats ever going to happen). i am a Christan, and i pray every day for Jesus swift return. that seems to me the only way out of this deadly trap we have set for ourselves. it not that I'm against technology, I'm actually all for it. its that i know humans all to well being one and all lol. and human nature seems to be focused around war. again i offer the plea to all those helping to develop new advanced technology... be very careful and i hope that you are kind hearted enough to use your ideas for good not evil. good luck, i will be watching as always....

                                                                  Joshua

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • jameel shaik
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 11, 2004

          joshua,

          ur right.technology in the wrong hands is always dangerous.only the ALMIGHTY should show us the right way and guide us through.i 2 am working on nanotech stuff and i sincerely pray HIM to show me the right path.

          jameel shaik

          Do you Yahoo!?