Re: [nanotech] Digest Number 921

  • yogi_fighter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2003

      how to study nanotechenalogy give some good website addresses if any body knows can any body guide me
    • Albert Thompson III
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2003

        Thank You,

        Albert Thompson
        Arizona State University
        Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering
        Goldwater Science and Engineering Center
        650 East Tyler Mall, Room 112
        Tempe, AZ USA 85287-5206
        Em: Thinktank@...  Ph: 480.965.0772

        Lessons learned from the NASA Challenger/Columbia...
        Our greatest challenge we face, is our ability to:
        communicate effectively, efficiently and productively
        with each other and with our customers (internal and external).
        We have the technology... what we need is connectology.

        how to study nanotechenalogy give some good website addresses if any body knows can any body guide me