Reminder - InterVenture Emerging Technology Company...

  • nanotech@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 9, 2003

      InterVenture Emerging Technology Company Forum

      Date: Thursday, October 16, 2003
      Time: 6:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      InterVenture Emerging Technology Company Forum IF

      IF is a 3 hour forum of emerging technology startup companies in
      stage 1 or 2 funding presenting their business case and market
      positioning for their product or service. The focus will be on
      the value proposition that they are bringing to the market
      place.

      The IF forum will be a monthly series each third Thursday of the
      month, from 6PM to 9:30PM.The agenda
      And presenters are now complete through October 16 and now
      taking request from emerging startup companies as presenters and
      defining panelist starting Nov 20 and Dec 18.send Executive
      Summaries to VanLewing@...

      Location Bingham McCutchen Law firm..sponsor
      University Circle Office Complex
      1900 University Ave
      East Palo Alto, Ca 94303
      4-floor conference room
      6PM food and drinks
      6:30-9PM IF presentations
      $35 fee at door or
      Register at http://www.acteva.com/go/If

      Oct 16 Agenda

      Presenters
      1.NanoConductors�carbon nanotube technology for heat sink
      technology
      2.Applied MicroStructures�MEMS manufacturing equipment using
      a dry process
      3.Pixterra� a consumable nano particle based emulsion inkjet
      printer paper used for high quality metallic graphics
      4.NanoStellar.... Nano Material Design Company for Battery
      (Lithium-ion & Portable Fuel Cell), Catalyst and Semiconductors.
      5.MproFilex..service to drug companies to test drug compounds
      for Toxicity before starting drug trials

      Nov 20 Agenda Planning
      Presenters
      1.DaveNetworks
      2.InterQos
      3.Replain Technology�conf call presentation Dublin Ireland
      4.NanoRel
      5. open

      Dec 18 Agenda Planning
      1.SixSigma�40 minute session feature speaker
      2.GDA Technology
      3.open
      4.open
      5.open
    • nanotech@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 10, 2003

        InterVenture Emerging Technology Company Forum

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 13, 2003

          InterVenture Emerging Technology Company Forum

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 14, 2003

            InterVenture Emerging Technology Company Forum

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 17, 2003

              InterVenture Emerging Technology Company Forum

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 18, 2003

                InterVenture Emerging Technology Company Forum

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 27, 2003
                  (My third successful co-founding of Nanotechnology
                  company gets unleashed to the market )

                  After almost 2 years of R and D and testing, we have
                  successfully developed diagnostics solution for HIV.

                  There are only two players in the world in this area.
                  We are the second.

                  Our solution is much cheaper to make and is better in
                  many ways than the only existing solution.

                  I am looking to setup manufacturing of this Diagnostic
                  kit in USA. For me to move the company to the next
                  stage, I need:-

                  (a) FDA approval( FDA)
                  (b) Facility on lease/rent to manufacture the
                  diagnostic kit. ( FAC)
                  (c) Marketing the product. (MKT)
                  (d) Legal assistance in licensing in HIV patent.(LEG)
                  (e) Independent agency to do product testing.( to
                  prove we are better than the existing solution)(TEST)
                  (f) Interns

                  If you think you can provide value to any of the
                  above, please send me an email with your brief 5 line
                  bio. Please do not send long resumes. I will short
                  list and request for the detailed resumes. Please
                  mention the words FDA/FAC/MKT/LEG/TEST as applicable
                  to your position.

                  Best Regards
                  -Pradeep Kumar
                  Yahoo IM : nanobiotechchip@...

                  Thanks to Gina Miller for moderating the posts.

                • venkat phani
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 27, 2004
                    Hi Pradeep,
                    This is Venkat. I have previuosly talked to you. I am a graduate student from Oregon State University, Oregon in Materials Science. I was trying to call you on phone as I have some questions. I'll be glad if you can reply me with your contact number so that I can talk to you.
                    Thanks
                    Venkat

                    Venkata Vunguturi
                    Department of Mechanical Engineering
                    Oregon State University
                    Oregon-97330 USA
                    Cell no: (262) 751-3916

                  • venkat phani
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 27, 2004
                      Hi,
                      I am sorry that I have posted a personal message to our group. It was only a mistake.
                      Sorry once again