thermal properties of nanoparticles

  • darren
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 5:45 AM
      anyone know of any links to/or information for the thermal
      properties of nanoparticles?

      Mainly interested in the link between there size and there melting
      point for nanoprinting devices
    • sathish thiruvengadam
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 3:15 PM
        hai,
        anyone knows any links to/ information regarding the carbon nanotube in gas environment and its properties like mass, chemical, thermal, calorimetric effect?

      • Frederick Kwoh
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3 5:14 AM

          >From: "darren"
          >To: nanotech@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [nanotech] thermal properties of nanoparticles
          >Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:45:45 -0000
          >
          >anyone know of any links to/or information for the thermal
          >properties of nanoparticles?
          >
          >Mainly interested in the link between there size and there melting
          >point for nanoprinting devices
          >

          >This is freddie

          I am also very interested in nanoparticles/materials of�

          a) high radiation (of energy� such as heat)(maximum under 2500F)

          b) high transmission or absorption �(also of energy� mainly as heat)�