Cell-Death analysis

  • Sudhanshu Garg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2003
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      Please let me know if anyone of you has done some work on "Cell Death"
      analysis. Specifically - cardiac cell death analysis. I am interested in a
      top - down approach upto a molecular level explanation.

      I am looking for a person either a Microbiologist or a Molecular Biologist
      or anyone else closely related to my interest.

      Any contribution on anything in this regard - references, contacts, books,
      sites etc. would be highly appreciated.

      Thanks for your time,
      SGarg

      --

      Who knows man himself is the best example of artificial intelligence who
      destroyed its own creator and now boasts of evolution and science ?

      ~ SGarg :)
    • jbmichaels7
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2003
        Could you be more specific? I am not a MBio or and MoBio but I am
        somewhat familiar with this. The cells die because they can no longer
        carry on the energy process and the ion exchange due to a lack of
        oxygen. Precisely what is you want to know?

        jb
        crystalware

        --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Sudhanshu Garg <sgarg@e...> wrote:

        > Ladies and Gentlemen,
        >
        > Please let me know if anyone of you has done some work on "Cell
        Death"
        > analysis. Specifically - cardiac cell death analysis. I am
        interested in a
        > top - down approach upto a molecular level explanation.
        >
        > I am looking for a person either a Microbiologist or a Molecular
        Biologist
        > or anyone else closely related to my interest.
        >
        > Any contribution on anything in this regard - references, contacts,
        books,
        > sites etc. would be highly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks for your time,
        > SGarg
        >
        > --
        >
        > Who knows man himself is the best example of artificial intelligence
        who
        > destroyed its own creator and now boasts of evolution and science ?
        >
        > ~ SGarg :)
      • Sudhanshu Garg
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2003
          Thanks,

          I was basically talking about apoptosis and necrosis.

          In these days, I have been able to find some info on net.... though what I
          am targeting is a detailed mechanism of both of them as well as
          information on all sensors based on detection of any of the symptoms of
          the two.

          Either of these on either of them would be great...

          thanks,
          SGarg

          On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, jbmichaels7 wrote:

          > Could you be more specific? I am not a MBio or and MoBio but I am
          > somewhat familiar with this. The cells die because they can no longer
          > carry on the energy process and the ion exchange due to a lack of
          > oxygen. Precisely what is you want to know?
          >
          > jb
          > crystalware
          >

          > --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Sudhanshu Garg <sgarg@e...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ladies and Gentlemen,
          > >
          > > Please let me know if anyone of you has done some work on "Cell
          > Death"
          > > analysis. Specifically - cardiac cell death analysis. I am
          > interested in a
          > > top - down approach upto a molecular level explanation.
          > >
          > > I am looking for a person either a Microbiologist or a Molecular
          > Biologist
          > > or anyone else closely related to my interest.
          > >
          > > Any contribution on anything in this regard - references, contacts,
          > books,
          > > sites etc. would be highly appreciated.
          > >
          > > Thanks for your time,
          > > SGarg
          > >
          > > --
          > >
          > > Who knows man himself is the best example of artificial intelligence
          > who
          > > destroyed its own creator and now boasts of evolution and science ?
          > >
          > >                                                         ~ SGarg :)
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > click here

          > www.nanoindustries.com

          Who knows, that man himself is the best example of artificial intelligence
          who destroyed his own creator and now boasts of evolution and science ?

          ~ SGarg :)