Re: New to the group

  • Shamoon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hey "Iron Man",
      You were in the same summer program? That's amazing. I worked under
      Dr. An as well. I don't understand "Thorne", for my name
      is "Shamoon." Anyway, I find it interested that we both worked under
      the same professor during the summer. Were you the student that was
      always making sarcastic remarks and commenting on the flaws of
      others? Or was that someone else? Anyway, send me a picture of
      yourself some time and we'll go get coffee.

      Yours,
      Shamoon

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, <rcarrillo@a...> wrote:
      > Hey there Shamoon Siddiqui its a pleasure havin' you. Although I
      find it
      > ironic that we went to the same summer research program, good 'ol
      Dr. An