New to the group

  • Shamoon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hello,
      My name is Shamoon Siddiqui and I am new to this group. I spent a
      summer research nanotube polymer composites and I am extremely
      interested in nanotechnology as a whole. So I hope to learn a lot
      from this group as well as share.

      Thanks,
      Shamoon
    • rcarrillo@apu.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
        Hey there Shamoon Siddiqui its a pleasure havin' you. Although I find it
        ironic that we went to the same summer research program, good 'ol Dr. An
        huh? Well Thorne, i hope you have a lot to share with the rest of the
        group. I will enjoy being apart of this group along beside you.
        Cheers,
        rcarrillo@...

      • rcarrillo@apu.edu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
          Hey,

          Did you see the e-mail where a web designer is needed? since you just
          joined you probably had it sent to you, I think it would be a good idea,
          even though you dont get paid, it will get you more hits on
          google...lol...so you can add it to your 4 billion already.
          Peace
          Ro-diggity

          > Hello,
          > My name is Shamoon Siddiqui and I am new to this group.  I spent a
          > summer research nanotube polymer composites and I am extremely
          > interested in nanotechnology as a whole.  So I hope to learn a lot
          > from this group as well as share.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Shamoon

          > www.nanoindustries.com

        • Shamoon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
            Hey "Iron Man",
            You were in the same summer program? That's amazing. I worked under
            Dr. An as well. I don't understand "Thorne", for my name
            is "Shamoon." Anyway, I find it interested that we both worked under
            the same professor during the summer. Were you the student that was
            always making sarcastic remarks and commenting on the flaws of
            others? Or was that someone else? Anyway, send me a picture of
            yourself some time and we'll go get coffee.

            Yours,
            Shamoon