Re: [nanotech] searching for investments in new technologies and processes worldwide..

  • keyur halari
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2003

      how about nanoelectronics ? we are doing research on it ?

    • INSPIRE
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2003
        hi keyur halari.
        thanks..the investment-sector and segment are
        open..more and more multi national search for
        companies in nano (all sectors and segments)
        and nano-bio-cogno-info ...converging markets..
        nano electronics counts for more then 30 percent
        of the market by applications. so yes of course..
        maybe you could send a summary about your company
        and research and we find out if this is interesting
        for this client.

        we now have several clients searching for companies
        in nano..but this will increase in the next two
        years..
        regards
        helmut kaiser
        www.hkc22.com