Re: [nanotech] Nonobiotech equipments to set up a lab

  • beulah rao
    Message 1 of 7 , May 26, 2003
      Sir,

      Our company is a start-up company and has an office in bangalore, karnataka.  so, we will be setting up the lab in bangalore itself in a short period.  if you have any information regarding the same, please do let us know.

      Thanking you,

      Regards,
      Beulah

      saurabh singh wrote:
      what will be the location of yoyr company
      ?

      --- beulah_md wrote:
      > We are a start-up nanobiotechnology company and we
      > would be thankful
      > if anyone could help us giving information about the
      > different
      > equipments needed to setup nano lab.
      >
      > Thanking you,
      >
      > Beulah

      =====

      With Regard's

      Saurabh Singh,

      Apt # 217, 620 Henderson Street,

      Ruston, LA 71270

      Ph.No.- 1-(318)-254-8049

      __________________________________
    • Tim E. Harper
      Message 2 of 7 , May 26, 2003

        Beulah,

        You may want to contact our Mumbai office, 1013, Raheja Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021

        Tel: +91 22 22875414 (Dan Ozero)

        Or see http://www.01publishing.com/01PubContact.htm

        Best

        Tim

        Empowering business to make rational decisions about nanotechnology

        Cientifica ... http://www.cientifica.com

        Tim E. Harper - CEO

        +34 91 640 71 85 (direct) ...86 (fax)

        From USA (877) 295-4480 (phone/fax)

        ---

        CV: http://www.google.com/search?q==tim+%2B+harper+%2B+nanotechnology

        ---

        The World NanoEconomic Congress ... http://www.nano-economics.com

        The European Nanobusiness Association ... http://www.nanoeurope.org

        NanotechWeb - News and Information ... http://www.nanotechweb.org

        Nanoelectronics Research  - The Phantoms Network ... http://www.phantomsnet.com

        ==========

        With Regard's

        Saurabh Singh,

        Apt # 217, 620 Henderson Street,

        Ruston, LA 71270

        Ph.No.- 1-(318)-254-8049

      • saurabh singh
        Message 3 of 7 , May 26, 2003
          I am a research assistant in IFM( institue for
          micromanufacturing), LA, US.
          nanotechnology is a very wide and emerging field, it
          is very difficult to talk about equipments unless we
          dont know about the field in which you want to start.

          I would like to know the area of your work.

          =====

          With Regard's

          Saurabh Singh,

          Apt # 217, 620 Henderson Street,

          Ruston, LA 71270

          Ph.No.- 1-(318)-254-8049

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • beulah rao
          Message 4 of 7 , May 27, 2003

            we are into bionanotechnology and we would be delighted if you would tell us about the devices in bionanotechnology with respect to drug delivery. pls let me know if you are in the same field so that u can help us with minute details in the technical side.

            =====

            With Regard's

            Saurabh Singh,

            Apt # 217, 620 Henderson Street,

            Ruston, LA 71270

            Ph.No.- 1-(318)-254-8049

          • Allan Rothstein
            Message 5 of 7 , May 27, 2003
              Drug delivery in Nanobiotechnology is a process technology just as it is in
              medicine. It is equivalent to asking what type of machinery you would need
              to make a vehicle. There are all kinds of vehicles: cars boats, planes
              bikes, scooters, etc.

              Do you have a process that you have theorized or tested?
              Are you looking to manufacture for other biotech companies? Are you
              looking to license a particular technology?
              What types of pharmaceuticals are you intending to deliver? What is
              your background? How big is your staff, and what are their fields of
              expertise?
              How much capital do you have available for this venture?
              Are you simply looking for a venue to enter the filed of nanotechnolgy
              in general?

              If you simply want to enter nanotechnology because of the exciting prospects
              the field offers, I do not think this is a profitable way to go about it.
              There may be more immediate revenue generators in nanotechnology away from
              nanobiotechnology, wihich will take a great deal of R & D funding.

              Allan