Requesting information

  • Arka Bhattacharya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:21 PM
      Hello All,

      My name is Arka Bhattacharya, and I'm a final year engg. student from Pune, India. As our final year project we're working on Soft solution processing of Ceramics.

      I'd like to request some information on the theoretical bases for certain techniques such as sonication or microwave irradiation.

      Also what sort of practical applications could nanoparticles of ZnO, gamma ferrite (Fe2O3), BaSnO3 & SnO2 be easily tested for in a relatively simple lab set-up??

      Regards,

      Arka.