Nanotech company??

  • Paxton Provitera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Anyone,

          I'm looking for any job opportunities in a nanotech company.  I'm graduating in May with a Ph.D. in Biophysics and Physiology.  I have BS degrees in both Physics and Biomedical Engineering, but I've been having trouble finding places to look for jobs.  If anyone has any ideas for me the information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

      -Paxton