Biotech-markets 2006-2010 plus converging nanotech and focus China

  • jo mando
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002

      Dear Sirs,

      We offer you a summary about biotech
      development worldwide up to 2006-2010 and a part about
      converging nanotech and
      the fast developments in China and Asia. Biotech
      industry is changing fast and
      brain-research / cognotive-science is one key segment
      of the development. 110
      pages for only 150.- US$ and immediate supply. More
      information under www.hkc22.com

      Some of the important
      contents:

      Biotechnology Markets Worldwide
      2010
      Biotechnology in Life Industries,
      Environmental Industries and Water Industries
      Biotechnology Converging:
      Bio-Nano-Cogno-Info
      Bio-Nano-Technology
      The Future of Biotechnology is
      ‘Biotechnologies’

      Per cheque or cash to Helmut Kaiser
      Consultancy, Philosophenweg 2, 72076 Tübingen, Germany
      or remittance to our
      account no. 12 16 944 at Deutsche Bank Stuttgart,
      routing code 600 700
      24.

      Our main areas are health, food, environmental
      protection, information, life science, biotech, nano
      tech, brain science, neural
      science, water technologies and 40 more technologies.

      Should you have any questions or problems
      please feel free to send us an e-mail or call ++49 7071
      67001.

      Best regards

      Helmut
      Kaiser