Material Scientist

  • pankaj gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002

      Hello,

      I am a graduate student at Louisiana State University (LSU), Baton Rouge, LA and pursuing MS in Materials Science Program at Mechanical Engineering.

      I have a strong Materials Science Engineering background and I good experience in nanotechnology. I have worked on synthesis of thin films by plasma and intensified plasma processes as a part of my research duties at LSU. I have worked at Albany Nanotech, Albany, NY in summer 2002 and assembled  a deposition system for synthesis of carbon nanotubes. I have some experience in synthesis and characterization of carbon nanotubes. I have a good experience in electron microscopy and various other material characterization techniques.

      I wonder if you have any position either full time or Co-op that suits my knowledge and skills.

      Please review my resume, attached with the email. I would like to know of the possible opportunities in the company.

      Many Thanks for your time.
      Regards
      Pankaj Gupta

      Do you Yahoo!?