help for nanoelectronics grad education

  • chauhan_manav
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      hello all,

      I am manav chauhan an electronic and communication engineer from
      india. I am interested in pursuing a master's degree leading to a PhD
      in the field of nanoelectronics.

      My research interests are: nanodevices especially transistors,
      quantum effect devices-design and fabrication. I would like to do
      reseach on the possible ways of developing a solid state quantum
      computer.

      In my undergraduate project I had modeled the potential distribution
      in a semiconductor crystal to a better approximation than the
      existing Kronig-Penney model and solved the time-independent
      schrodinger equation numerically for the above modeled potential
      distribution for two atoms in a one dimensional linear array.

      If anyone has any advice on the kind of univ i can apply where i can
      get good finanical support for pursuing my education, or anyone
      interested in having me as a student would be extemely helpful to me.

      many thanks
      manav chauhan