Manhattan Project to establish the Knowledge Sciences

  • Paul Prueitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      The Behavioral Computational Neuroscience Group and The OntologyStream are
      proposing a Manhattan Project to establish the Knowledge Sciences:
      http://www.bcngroup.org/area3/manhattan/sindex.htm

      The BCNGroup Founding Committee asks that we forward information about this
      Project to a wide audience!

      The link at:

      http://www.bcngroup.org/area3/manhattan/sindex.htm

      has a button and Java script to automate the sending of e-mail about the
      Manhattan project to e-mail addresses that you enter.

      Please consider sending this information out to others. Please consider if
      you wish something like this to develop a ground swell of public support.
      If you do believe, as I do, that this project is essential to the well-being
      of the Nation; then take the time to communication about this project.

      Dr. Paul S. Prueitt
      BCNGroup Founding Committee (1997)
      CEO OntologyStream Inc
      703-981-2676