Organic device

  • zhida
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      Organic material from small molecule like Alq3 to large molecule like
      conjugated polymer are semi conductor. They have advantage of low
      cost, low energy consumption, unique electric and optical
      properties. This type of material can be used to make Diode, Memory
      device, Transistor device, Display device (OLED) etc.

      You are invited to join the group.
    • Yongsheng Chen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2002

        Hi, Zhida;

        Glad you mention LED here. I am very interested in OLED and  using SWNTs or related materials for it. Which area are you working?

        YC

          zhida <zhida@...> wrote:

        Organic material from small molecule like Alq3 to large molecule like
        conjugated polymer are semi conductor. They have advantage of low
        cost, low energy consumption, unique electric and optical
        properties.   This type of material can be used to make Diode, Memory
        device, Transistor device, Display device (OLED) etc.

        You are invited to join the group.

        &quot;Nanotechnology: solutions for the future.&quot;

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • Zhida Lan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
          Hi Yongsheng:

          Gald to see your interest. I am working on model and
          mechanism of how organic device fucntion. My team is
          in many different areas. Sounds your interest in
          material. Feel free to send e-mail to me.

          Zhida

          http://sbc.yahoo.com