  • manishatelkar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      Hello

      I am manisha Telkar and recently joined this group.
      I have completed my doctral reserch in the field of catalysis.

      Can anyone tell me how to join the discussion on this topic as i
      have worked in thsi field
    • c-yahoo@willdye.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        Manisha writes:

        > I have completed my doctral reserch in the field of catalysis.
        > Can anyone tell me how to join the discussion on this topic

        I don't recall any discussion of that topic recently. You can
        check the list archives via the Yahoo web site if you want to
        see what's been talked about in the past here.