RE: [nanotech] Digest Number 631

  • MAKARAND dhake
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2002

      hello there,

      �������������� go to Univ. of Pennsylvania web site. find.out.

      they offer both Undergraduate & graduate program in nanotech.

      bye.

      "E. Hollis Edwards" wrote:

      On a similar note...can anyone provide any information on Undergraduate
      Degree's that focus on Nanotechnology in addition to Graduate
      programs...and what Universities that provide them along with the
      associated curriculums...

      Many thanks for your time and attention...

      Best Regards...

      Hollis

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2002
        I belive this is what your talking about and well.. I would hardly call it a anything but a symposium. It's a two day "class" to more inform that to teach.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002

          hii,

              go to penn state universities web page.

          by mistake i typed Univ. of penn.

          find out following link

          http://www.nanofab.psu.edu/education/default.htm

          bye. hope that it may help u.

            Jorge Veeneman <niteshade@...> wrote:

          I belive this is what your talking about and well.. I would hardly call it a anything but a symposium. It's a two day "class" to more inform that to teach.

                         go to Univ. of Pennsylvania web site. find.out.

          they offer both Undergraduate & graduate program in nanotech.

          bye.

          Do You Yahoo!?