NANOSTUDIES

  • sandeep malhotra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hello All:
      I am a beginner in the subject of Nanoscience. I wish to pursue the following:-
      a. Geometric surface measurements at nano-scale dealing with parasites (endo in particular). This may reveal the adaptability for their existence in challenge to the antigen-antibody response within the host environment. Any guidance to the method and appliances required shall be highly appreciated.
      b. To study the interaction between molecules in a cell by using Optical and Electronic devices. I am aware that to pick up Low level Laser signals for sensing molecular interactions firstly, Nd Yag Laser and subsequently Argon Laser Probe can be used. The method used is Optical Twizing Method. The detailed description on working of these methods, if available on net shall be greatly appreciated. If any other method would be helpful to attain the objective, I shall be thankful.
      Thanx,
      Sincerely,
      SANDEEP K. MALHOTRA, D.Sc.