Re: [nanotech] NanoTubeScience yahoo group

  • Eugene Leitl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2002
      Given that there's zero traffic here, what's the point in yet another
      group?

      On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Rob Sobelman wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > This is a new yahoo group specifically about nanotubes
      > in regards to the research being done and how they are
      > being used. Please join.
      >
      > -Rob

      ICBMTO: N48 04'14.8'' E11 36'41.2'' http://www.leitl.org
    • Rob Sobelman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2002
        Eugene,

        I hope to attract members that are interested in the specific field of nanotube nanotechnology.  This group is only for you if that is of interest to you.  Thanks and I hope to see you on the members list!

        -Rob
        Given that there's zero traffic here, what's the point in yet another
        group?

        On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Rob Sobelman wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > This is a new yahoo group specifically about nanotubes
        > in regards to the research being done and how they are
        > being used.  Please join.
        >
        > -Rob

      • Eugene Leitl
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2002
          On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Rob Sobelman wrote:

          > Eugene,
          >
          > I hope to attract members that are interested in the specific field of
          > nanotube nanotechnology. This group is only for you if that is of
          > interest to you. Thanks and I hope to see you on the members list!

          Um, there is a buckytube list on yahoogroups already.