info on funding

  • prabhu_31oct
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2001
      Hi all,

      I am a graduate student in the department of polymer
      engineering , University of Akron. I would like to work for an
      internship in summer 2002. My present field of research is "
      Conducting polymer , Carbon nanotube sensors and actuators " . This
      project focusses on the Electrochemistry of conducting polymers and
      carbon nanotubes , development of carbon nanotube sensors ( bio and
      mechanical sensors) , conducting polymer / carbon nanotube
      actuators .Our group will also focus on,

      1) synthesis and micro / nano pattering of conducting polymers and
      carbon nanotubes

      2)Nanocomposites of polymer and carbon nanotubes

      3)conducting polymer, carbon nanotube light emmiting diodes and
      photovoltaic cells

      4)Self-assembling and supra molecular structures of conducting
      polymers and carbon nanotubes

      We would like to have some initial funding .. Please
      mail me at prabhu_31oct@... , if these projects are of interest
      to anyone!

      Sincerely,

      S.Prabhu
    • MAKARAND dhake
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2001
        helloo mr. Prabhu,
        I m Makarand from India. I m also
        interested in working on the projects ur doing. I have
        lot of study material for this.
        I would like to do this project with u people
        by correspondence. GUIDE ME abt it. Regarding the
        finance I will ask it to some companies to finance .
        Tell me the rough amount of finance u want to share
        with me.
        I have just completed bachelore degree in engineering
        & interested in coming to us for MS preferrably in
        nanotech field.

        --- prabhu_31oct <sprabhu@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I am a graduate student in the department
        > of polymer
        > engineering , University of Akron. I would like to
        > work for an
        > internship in summer 2002. My present field of
        > research is "
        > Conducting polymer , Carbon nanotube sensors and
        > actuators " . This
        > project focusses on the Electrochemistry of
        > conducting polymers and
        > carbon nanotubes , development of carbon nanotube
        > sensors ( bio and
        > mechanical sensors) , conducting polymer / carbon
        > nanotube
        > actuators .Our group will also focus on,
        >
        > 1) synthesis and micro / nano pattering of
        > conducting polymers and
        > carbon nanotubes
        >
        > 2)Nanocomposites of polymer and carbon nanotubes
        >
        > 3)conducting polymer, carbon nanotube light emmiting
        > diodes and
        > photovoltaic cells
        >
        > 4)Self-assembling and supra molecular structures of
        > conducting
        > polymers and carbon nanotubes
        >
        > We would like to have some initial
        > funding .. Please
        > mail me at prabhu_31oct@... , if these
        > projects are of interest
        > to anyone!
        >

        > Sincerely,
        >
        > S.Prabhu

        or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • shojaie aso
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2001

           Hi dear S.Prabhu!

          your  field of research is very interesting !

          the carbon nanotubes sensore are very useful for controling nanobots .I am a computer programming student.and my field of research is:

           programming for nanobots controling .if are agree we can work together but i need some information about self_assembling

          be intoch!

          reagards:

          aso shojaie.

            prabhu_31oct <sprabhu@...> wrote:

[...]

          Do You Yahoo!?
          Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of your holiday gifts!