Reminder - Biological Applications of Nanotechnolog...

  • nanotech@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 8:02 AM

      Biological Applications of Nanotechnology

      Date: Sunday, June 3, 2001
      Time: 8:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      In the coming year ACS ProSpectives conferences will focus on
      nanotechnology, proteomics, and combinatorial chemistry. For
      more details, click below - and be sure to bookmark this site
      for future reference.

      Biological Applications of Nanotechnology
      June 3-6, 2001
      The Claremont Resort, Berkeley, California

      http://www.acs.org/acsprospectives/
    • Gina mali
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
        --- In nanotech@y..., nanotech@y... wrote:

        Anyone who knows of a little obscure company researching on
        nanotechnologies, please let me know zmagic@... or
        mybillions@... Thank you,