Nanogirl in Wired

  • Gina Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 1999
      Keep your eye out for an issue of Wired that is up and coming. I am not sure
      of the entire topic line, but I will be quoted in an article with a few
      comments on one specific area of potential nanotechnology applications to
      the human body. I am aware that they are intending to quote some of
      Drexlers Engine of Creation work also. This is coming out in the Jan 2000
      issue. (I believe that this is one of those magazines that publish a month
      or two early, so keep your eyes peeled-not literally-that would be gross!)

      Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
      Nanotechnology Industries
      Web:
      http://www.nanoindustries.com
      E-mail:
      nanogirl@...
      http://www.homestead.com/nanotechind/nothingatall.html
    • Alan Heaberlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 1999
        Hey, I'd peel an eye for you Nanogirl. I am a
        subscriber to Wired too!

        a2 ">Click Here</a>