Re: [nanotech] Sci-fi Writers

  • CJHormes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 30, 2000
      In a message dated 11/30/2000 9:43:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      DonSaxman@... writes:

      At one time, I wrote a few nationally
      published role playing games.  I wrote quite a bit of science fiction too,
      but little of it ever sold.  Back in the videotext days, I also wrote and
      ran
      an on-line science fiction role playing game that allowed me to recycle a
      lot
      of my (rejected) short stories.

      Mike, that's great! At least you got published, I'm still working on my first
      draft of the first novel. :-) What games did you have your hands in?

      Cheers!
      Craig
    • Eliezer S. Yudkowsky
      Message 53 of 53 , Dec 9, 2000
        Mark Gubrud wrote:

        > Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:
        >
        > > Okay, end of thread.
        >
        > In your wet electric dreams, robot boy.

        Andrew Martin said that it doesn't belong on "nanotech", and my judgement
        is that he's right, unless Gina Miller steps in and says otherwise. If
        you want to take this further, we can do it in private, or, if you must
        have a public forum, on the Extropian mailing list. I don't know why
        you're doing this, but it is not the business of the nanotechnology
        discussion list. End of thread.

        Eliezer S. Yudkowsky http://singinst.org/