6884Nanogirl's New Venture

  • nanogyrl
    May 19, 2014
      As many of you know I have been involved in the futurist, science and nanotechnology communities for a very long time. I have also been involved in the artistic realm as well, working with Robert Freitas for example to animate his dermal display from his Nanomedicine book; the animation went on to air on the history channel. I am fortunate that I have been able to create a niche for myself where these two interests meet.

      I think there is a lot of marketing and visual representation that could be useful for many of our causes - I believe the movie makers and the marketers are not as interested in our ideas. So we are visually quiet.

      I have set up a marketing company that will launch tomorrow. While my new marketing company is for anyone, I am very passionate about and have a real understanding of our interests. Nothing would make me happier than to develop things like videos, magazines, animations, newsletters and more to support our vision.

      Come see what can be created
      Miller Marketing

      And please like the Facebook page:

      Onward and upward!