6802Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN Nanoscientists Database

  • science_doc_pharma
    Dec 4, 2010
      Nanotechnology refers to research and technology development at the atomic, molecular, and macromolecular scale, leading to the controlled manipulation and study of structures and devices with length scales in the 1 to 100 nanometers range. Objects at this scale, such as "nanoparticles," have novel properties and functions that differ markedly from those seen in the bulk scale.

      Nanotechnology has achieved the status as one of the critical research endeavors of the early 21st century, as scientists studies the unique properties of atomic and molecular assemblages built at the nanometer scale.

      Our rule as a network is to co-operate together to achieve our scientific gools in all aspects and fields of nanotechnology and introduce its benefits to the Arabic socity.

      The Nanoscientists

      This network idea goes around establishing a network of students from their early stages in primary school till professors in universities and decision makers in industrial and social organizations for all who are interested in nanotechnology so we can bring up generations who can apply this innovative technology for the welfare of human being especially for those in the Arab and/or African region. This technology is the ideal one for poor countries which annoy from poverty, water problems, food problems and Information technology challenges. All these problems and more can be solved through this technology which needs just few resources to be applied. Educational and training programs as well as social workshops in preparation and application of nanomodels must be organized after categorization of all who would like to join this network either as trainers, trainees, volunteers and sponsors to achieve the goal of establishing a collaborative network of all those who can make any role to apply nanotechnology.

      we are establishing now Nakaa Nanotechnology Network Nanoscientists Database. It contains 2 categeories:

      Category 1:

      Nanoexperts which have worked or studied nanotechnology and nanoscience in all scientific fields

      Category 2:

      Those interested to study and work in nanotechnology and have no pervious experience

      If you are really interested to join our network database, please send the following to our email:

      nakaa.nanotechnology.network@...

      1. your CV
      2. your job descripition
      3. brief description for your nanotechnology activity if present (Category 1)
      4. brief description for field of interest in nanoscience or nanotechnology (Category 2)

      Inorder to be eligible to join our network, you must be:

      * 13 years old or more
      * be a resident of one of the following countries:

      Afghanistan
      Albania
      Algeria
      Angola
      Azerbaijan
      Madagascar
      Malawi
      Malaysia
      Mali
      Morocco
      Mozambique
      Namibia
      Nepal
      Netherlands
      Netherlands Antilles
      Nicaragua
      Niger
      Nigeria
      North Korea
      Latvia
      Lebanon
      Libya
      Liechtenstein
      Kazakhstan
      Kenya
      Korea, North
      Korea, South
      Kosovo
      Kuwait
      Kyrgyzstan
      Bahrain
      Bangladesh
      Belarus
      Belgium
      Benin
      Bolivia
      Bosnia and Herzegovina
      Botswana
      Brunei
      Burkina Faso
      Burma
      Burundi
      Cameroon
      Central African Republic
      Chad
      Chile
      China
      Comoros
      Congo (Brazzaville)
      Congo (Kinshasa)
      Cote d'Ivoire
      Djibouti
      Qatar
      Pakistan
      Palestin
      Philippines
      Taiwan
      Tajikistan
      Tanzania
      Thailand
      Timor-Leste
      Togo
      Tonga
      Trinidad and Tobago
      Tunisia
      Turkey
      Turkmenistan
      Tuvalu
      Uganda
      Ukraine
      United Arab Emirates
      United Kingdom
      Uruguay
      Uzbekistan
      Vietnam
      Yemen
      Zambia
      Zimbabwe
      Oman
      Egypt
      Equatorial Guinea
      Eritrea
      Estonia
      Ethiopia
      Saudi Arabia
      Senegal
      Sierra Leone
      Singapore
      Slovakia
      Slovenia
      Somalia
      South Africa
      South Korea
      Spain
      Sri Lanka
      Sudan
      Suriname
      Syria
      Gabon
      Gambia
      Germany
      Ghana
      Guatemala
      Guinea
      Guinea-Bissau
      GuyanaIndia
      Indonesia
      Iraq
      Ireland
      Italy
      Japan
      Jordan

      * If the person is not resident of one of the pervious countries, he must carry the nationality of one of them
      * Join our group on facebook if having an account http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=360199965846or Join our group on nanopaprika http://www.nanopaprika.eu/group/nakaananotechnologynetwork

      Dead line for first call to join our network will be 31 January 2011

      Best regards

      Wesam Ahmed Tawfik
      President of NNN
      01521684185