6802Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN Nanoscientists Database
- Dec 4, 2010Nanotechnology refers to research and technology development at the atomic, molecular, and macromolecular scale, leading to the controlled manipulation and study of structures and devices with length scales in the 1 to 100 nanometers range. Objects at this scale, such as "nanoparticles," have novel properties and functions that differ markedly from those seen in the bulk scale.
Nanotechnology has achieved the status as one of the critical research endeavors of the early 21st century, as scientists studies the unique properties of atomic and molecular assemblages built at the nanometer scale.
Our rule as a network is to co-operate together to achieve our scientific gools in all aspects and fields of nanotechnology and introduce its benefits to the Arabic socity.
This network idea goes around establishing a network of students from their early stages in primary school till professors in universities and decision makers in industrial and social organizations for all who are interested in nanotechnology so we can bring up generations who can apply this innovative technology for the welfare of human being especially for those in the Arab and/or African region. This technology is the ideal one for poor countries which annoy from poverty, water problems, food problems and Information technology challenges. All these problems and more can be solved through this technology which needs just few resources to be applied. Educational and training programs as well as social workshops in preparation and application of nanomodels must be organized after categorization of all who would like to join this network either as trainers, trainees, volunteers and sponsors to achieve the goal of establishing a collaborative network of all those who can make any role to apply nanotechnology.
we are establishing now Nakaa Nanotechnology Network Nanoscientists Database. It contains 2 categeories:
Nanoexperts which have worked or studied nanotechnology and nanoscience in all scientific fields
Those interested to study and work in nanotechnology and have no pervious experience
If you are really interested to join our network database, please send the following to our email:
1. your CV
2. your job descripition
3. brief description for your nanotechnology activity if present (Category 1)
4. brief description for field of interest in nanoscience or nanotechnology (Category 2)
Inorder to be eligible to join our network, you must be:
* 13 years old or more
* be a resident of one of the following countries:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
* If the person is not resident of one of the pervious countries, he must carry the nationality of one of them
* Join our group on facebook if having an account http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=360199965846or Join our group on nanopaprika http://www.nanopaprika.eu/group/nakaananotechnologynetwork
Dead line for first call to join our network will be 31 January 2011
Wesam Ahmed Tawfik
President of NNN
- Next post in topic >>