      From: A VINEETH KUMAR <avineethkumar@...>
      Subject: Re: [nanotech] Nanotechnology companies
      To: nanotech@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 12 October, 2010, 3:50 PM

      *Dear Sir,

      Nano Power Corporation Ltd. an ISO certified Public Limited Company in

      India, is constructing a Green field Nanotechnology based Hydroelectric

      Power Plant at Arunachal Pradesh in collaboration with Govt. of Arunachal

      Pradesh and Bio-Cera, Korea...we are distributing shares of 100 MW plant

      which will be scaled to 10000 MW by 2020.

      Cost of each share is Rs. 50. for more details and to generate lifetime

      cashflow by becoming a premium shareholder of this company, you may mail me

      your name and cell number...hurry initial offer will end by November 30th

      2010. We will contact you at the earliest.

      * *

      Thanks 'N' Regards

      A Vineeth Kumar

      09446043706