      From: zeynep meric <zeyno_ms@...>
      To: nanotech@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 9:10:10
      Subject: Re: [nanotech] XPS

      thanks a lot.
      but all these Xps handbooks shows diffrent energies for elements.What causes the difference of these energies?

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: zeynep meric <zeyno_ms@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [nanotech] XPS
      To: nanotech@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 11:20 AM

      Hello for everyone
      Is there anybody that know XPS meansX-ray photoelectron spectroscopy.
      I have data and a graph and ı found out some peak’s elemental meaning but stil I am not clear about that.Is there anybody that can explain all peaks?or sent me any book paper or smt else about that.

      ZEYNEP MERİÇ
      (MASTER STUDENT)

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!