6525Re: [nanotech] Hello

  • michael1@midcoast.com
    Oct 21, 2008
      Hi Spandan,
      CIA friend said we will 'play the India card', (re: Pakistan). Seems he
      was right. Your navy getting around and just volunteered to guard Horn of
      Africa.
      Pirate thing proved we (US) are the ones causing problems in Sudan, those
      tanks would cross Ethiopia as could not get through sections of Kenya
      Sudan border as controlled by LRA. BBC said giant internal diplomatic
      fuss world wide over the tanks by that was a few weeks ago and very (too?)
      quiet since then.
      Nehru (non aligned) speaking from dead.
      lol.
      M.