      From: Gina Miller <nanogirl@...>
      To: nanotech@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 1:50:41 PM
      Subject: [nanotech] Gina "Nanogirl" update: yes it is Multiple Sclerosis

      So I have had some more tests and the results also confirm that I do indeed have Multiple Sclerosis. I'll be starting treatments soon. I wrote an thorough update at the blog here:
      http://ginamiller. blogspot. com/

      And thank you nano friends for all of your continued support.

      Your Nanotech forum founder and moderator:

      Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
      Nanotechnology Industries
      http://www.nanoindu stries.com
      Personal: http://www.nanogirl .com
      Animation Blog: http://maxanimation .blogspot. com/
      Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog .blogspot. com/
      Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresigh t.org
      Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute http://www.extropy. org
      Email: nanogirl@halcyon. com
      "Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."