6450Re: How do you think ...

  • david lyndel
    Jun 29 6:57 AM
      Drexel University, Pennsylvania State University, LSU and about 4
      others offer good undergrad nanotech degrees. Also a couple to few
      offer master's programs. doctorates is another story but i'm sure
      they exist eleswhere in US. other places to look into are Rice U,
      GIT, FSU and a few of he California state university system members.
      IN light of the limitations I suggest physics and materials science
      and self-motivation in nanocience until academics catches up. There
      are offline course but none are inexpensive. Nothing outshines desire!
      David

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Lynda MacGregor <macrngsd@...> wrote:

      > I am not from India,so I dont know your college background,and
      where you have attended.MIT here in the US I believe has a nano
      program.Don't be tense,it's just a part of life that will play itself
      out.Lynda

      > spandan pandya <djay_spooky@...> wrote: i m from India
      too.. just entered second yeear of BSc biochemistry can I know how to
      go for nano after biochemistry......please I m very tensed about
      it...kindly suggest..!!