6416Re: [nanotech] How do you think ...

  • K.Rathinavel vel
    May 14, 2008
      Hi all,

      I am from India, by the way if any good project is available let me also know about it

      santhosh santhosh <santhosh_411990@...> wrote: hai i a from india nice to meet you

      i dont know about that
      could you do me a favour if you get any project regarding the nano
      please write to me about it . it will be usefull to me

      ATing <ting5026@...> wrote:
      dear all
      I'm come from Taiwan
      Nice to meet you
      I have a question and hope you can answer me
      How do you think about Nanotechnology's development in Taiwan ?

      Thanks all^^

      Dr.K.Rathinavel
      Principal Scientist(Seed Technology)
      Central Institute for Cotton Research