5885Re: new member

  • Kenneth Kudo
    Oct 1, 2006
      Hello...

      My name is Ken, I live in Hawaii...I am not a scientist, technician, chemist, or physicist but a simple person in Human Resources in the Hawaii Air National Guard.
      I have always been interested in the field of science and technology, new idea's, futurism and especially how Nanotechnology will help our world. Occasionally, I would like to listen to your interesting discussions regarding Nanotechnology if I may...

      By the way, please guide me if there are any Nanotechnology investment opportunities in this area...but very minimal investments of course...

      Aloha from Hawaii
      Ken