5786Re: [nanotech] environmental problems related to nanotechnology

  • keyur shah
    Jul 3, 2006
      HI,

      THIS IS KEYUR SHAH...

      My freind, Iam B.E Mechanical, But I must say that you have ask a very
      intelligent question being n standard 10th...
      But I am extremely soory, that i could not answer your question... but one
      thing i am sure that u will definitely get this answers from other members

      bye take care....

      please do ask if you have any other qusetions.

      thanking you....

      keyur shah

      On 7/2/06, shengar@... <shengar@...> wrote:

      > I saw an article about Chevron having a nanotech process for
      > tar sand oil that's so efficient that $35 oil will be profitable. What if
      > they could develope this tech for CO2 injection?......
      > _http://www.foresight.org/nanodot/?p=2179_
      > (http://www.foresight.org/nanodot/?p=2179)
      >
      > Erich J. Knight

      keyur shah