5782environmental problems related to nanotechnology

  • Vaidehi Naik
    Jul 1, 2006
      Hi, Friends,
      I am a student of standard tenth. Please help me to solve my doubts.
      How can we say that future environmental problems will be solved with the help of nanotechnology? How can we recover the iron ore or petroleum, from the earth's crust, again by the help of nanotechnology?
      Please reply me soon. Thanks...