5617Re: [nanotech] Looking for internship

  • vinayak chitlangi
    Jan 1, 2006
      myself vinayak chitlangi
      i m plannaed to start a new concept of research
      on nanotechnology and its application in
      biotechnology.
      i would like to invite all world people to work
      with me, as i loves toi see people from world
      specailly from india works on this as i prepared a
      theoritical model of my research. sorry i can't
      disclose my research over here but its a nanorobot
      application to scan the human brain interiors and
      sort out th mysteries of brain can be used to solve
      various abnormalities in the human brain as
      demantia or alhzeria's diease etc lots moe
      application.
      vinayak chitlangi
      +91-9414778980
      my research center pioneer technocrates.
      www.ptofindia.com

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic